Terms and Conditions
1. Parking Rights. The purchase of a Parking Permit entitles the Customer, “Lessee” to park at one of Baton Rouge Parking, LLC, “Lessor” lots on the timely payment of monthly parking fees and any additional charges that may be due, and compliance with these Rules and Regulations, as amended from time to time. The Lessee may cancel parking privileges as of the end of any given month by calling Baton Rouge Parking, LLC, at (225) 344-7275, ext. 118 at least thirty (30) days in advance. Baton Rouge Parking, LLC, reserves the right to cancel parking privileges at any time, though Lessor will endeavor to provide at least (30) days notice of cancellation except in the case of (i) circumstances beyond Lessor’s control or (ii) the Lessee’s failure to pay amounts when due or other violation of these Rules and Regulations.
2. Non-assign ability. The Parking Right may not be subleased, transferred assigned or resold to third parties.
3. Monthly Parking Fees. Monthly parking fees are established by Lessor and are subject to change. (Baton Rouge Parking, LLC, will give the Lessee as much advance notice of change as is practicable.) Monthly parking fees cannot be prorated or otherwise adjusted for periods during which the Lessee does not use parking privileges. The monthly permit fee must be paid by credit card on the first of the month to which it applies.
4. No Liability of Lessor. Lessee understands and acknowledges that the lot in which the Leased Space is located is UNATTENDED. This agreement constitutes a lease of parking space only and no bailment or deposit is created hereunder. Lessee acknowledges and agrees that this lease is for one of the unreserved parking spaces located in the lot and not for any particular space in said lot, which is available on a first-come first-serve” basis. Neither Lessor (Baton Rouge Parking, LLC), or parking lot owner shall have any responsibility to Lessee for any damages or losses whatsoever including but not limited to injury to the Lessee and any damage or theft to vehicles or contents thereof. Lessee positively assumes all risk of loss in connection with this agreement and will hold Lessor, owner and its employees, agents, etc. harmless from any claim or action which may result from Lessee’s use, occupancy, of Leased Space.
5. No Commercial Use. The Lessee may only park a passenger car, van or light truck having a maximum height no greater than the maximum height posed and of such length and width such that it fits within a conventional parking space. The parking lot may not be used for parking commercial vehicles or as a staging area for commercial transportation, delivery of other services, except with Lessor’s prior written consent.
6. No Storage, Abandonment. The lot may not be used for storage of vehicles or other equipment. Lessor has the right to remove or disable nonpaying customers’ automobiles at the sole risk of the Lessee. Lessor shall not be liable to any Lessee for loss or damage on account of such removal. All costs incurred in removing and storing any such abandoned vehicle will be the Lessee’s responsibility.
7. Default. If the Lessee (i) fails to pay any monthly parking fee when due, (ii) fails to pay any additional charge imposed under these Rules and Regulations within ten (10) days after being billed therefore, or (iii) violates these Rules and Regulations in any other respect and fails to cure such violation within any cure period reasonably designated by Baton Rouge Parking, LLC (it being understood that no cure period will be afforded in the case of repeated or egregious violations). Lessor may immediately suspend the Parking Right.
8. THE MONTHLY SPACE CAN NOT BE USED FOR SPECIAL EVENTS OR EVENING PARKING.;